Friday, May 8, 2009

And So It Begins

Not to complain, but tonight is the perfect example of why our lives always seem to be inconvenient (thus the title of this blog). I test drove my first candidate car after work today - a lightly used Jeep Commander. I was quite impressed. It's a much nicer outfitted vehicle than I'm used to. It's got some shortcomings, but a nice price has a way of covering those up.

Over dinner, Kimberly asked if it would fit in the garage. So, I went out and measured the garage opening. Judging from the on-line specs of the Jeep, we would have an inch or two to spare on the height. Further investigation will be required (on-site measuring, or test-drive to Homer).

On tap for tomorrow - a cadre of Japanese SUVs. These are all short enough, but will push the width of the garage opening. I'll take my tape measure. Maybe someone would be willing to throw in a new garage if I pay sticker price?

No comments:

Post a Comment