Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Atticus Gray Ashbrook Through The Weeks

I just realized that I never actually blogged about Atticus's birth. Hopefully, everyone who should know knows that Atticus Gray Ashbrook was born on September 29, 2009. He weighed in at 9lb, 5oz.

It only took about one hour for us to confuse his name. I tweeted his birth announcement from Kimberly's BlackBerry and realized a few minutes later that I mentioned Aidan Gray Ashbrook...nice.

With that in mind, we have had a crazy 6 weeks, juggling 3 "big kids" and a newborn. We're all starting to adjust, except Atticus who likes to keep things mixed up a bit, especially at night. Because that's not crazy enough for the Ashbrooks, we've also torn up our main bathroom for some renovation work. I'll have pictures of that later.

So, without further ado, here are pictures of Atticus as he's grown in the last 5-6 weeks:

One Hour:


One Week:


Two Weeks:


Three Weeks:


Four Weeks:


Five Weeks:

4 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love the pictures! My fave has to be at 4 weeks in the Old Navy shirt. Looks just like an Ashbrook. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he's cute and all, but where are the bathroom pics? Just kidding of course, Atticus is beautiful. I want to smooch those cheeks and I love his dark, dark hair. Sarah is right, the 4-week photo really shows off his Ashbrook features!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 4-week photo is great. He looks like a very short fully grown adult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This baby is precious! A little Ethan and a little Aidan, I think....which for the moment means I think he looks more like Daddy!

    ReplyDelete