Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mr. Mom (Day 1)

So it begins... Kimberly left early this morning for her week-long work trip to the West. I'll have the boys to myself for most of the week. Fortunately, it's nice outside, so we won't be cooped up inside all week.

I have three goals for the week:
1) make it through the first 8 hours with no broken kids. (Kimberly had been gone <8 hours in the fall when Owen broke his leg).
2) make it through the first 8 hours of school on Tuesday with no broken kids. (See #1 above)
3) finish the trim , paint, and lacquer on Kimberly's entertainment center. If this is not done when she returns, I dare not think of the consequences.

2 comments:

  1. So, do you want to ditch the kids and go for a bike ride? Just asking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't listen to Rob.

    Good luck this week, I'm sure everything will go fine! And best wishes to Kimberly on her business trip.

    ReplyDelete