Monday, February 23, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

I have toyed with the idea of starting a blog for some time. I've felt like I should have something useful to share with the world at large. However, I've come to believe that my life may just be amusing enough as is. So, maybe no one will ever read this, but I'll enjoy writing it.

I've titled my blog "Trying To Make Life Hard" to catch your attention. If you know our family, it may seem like we go out of our way to make life more challenging. Recurring themes of this blog will be our wild family (3 little boys) and our wild house (130+ year old farmhouse) that we're constantly upgrading and/or repairing.

First Proof of Making Life Hard: In today's crazy economic times, my wife and I have decided to have a fourth child! Kimberly is about 9 weeks pregnant and thoroughly enjoying all-day-sickness. Our three boys are excited to have a new family member. We'll see what they think when there's a new crying baby...

2 comments:

  1. Decided? Just kidding. ¡Felicitaciones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless those were sugar pills I was taking all along...Perhaps my husband likes to keep me barefoot and pregnant?

    ReplyDelete