Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Where to vote

Hopefully, everyone voted today.

I voted this morning on my way to work. Then, this afternoon, I got a voicemail from the Champaign County Democrats (I live in neighboring Vermilion County) reminding me that the polls were open until 7PM and that my voting location was the Urbana Civic Center. Um, no.

We haven't lived in Urbana for 10 years, and even when we did, we never voted at the Urbana Civic Center. Looking at the county clerk's website, it looks like our old polling place has not changed. I'm glad that I knew where to vote.

For what it's worth, Cunningham Township in Urbana and Vance Township in Fairmount probably could not be much more opposite on the political spectrum. We probably don't count as "average" voters out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment